Optical CRM happens to be one of the most reliable CRM software solutions for optical stores worldwide. We have recently added WhatsApp service for the optical retail business as a new feature to our software to make our software even more versatile. This feature makes it possible to market and build relationships with your customers through WhatsApp, which is undoubtedly one of the most popular messaging apps.
What is WhatsApp business, and how does it work?
With over 1.5 million users around the globe, WhatsApp has undoubtedly become the world’s largest messenger service. Due to the widespread popularity of WhatsApp, numerous businesses started using it as a platform to communicate with their customers. Eventually, WhatsApp launched a new app named WhatsApp business.
The WhatsApp business app mostly caters to small and micro-businesses. For companies of a larger scale, the WhatsApp Business API is more suitable. Unlike the WhatsApp business app, it does not have a standard interface. Instead, companies have to use various software solutions to support it. You can sync this version with the Optical CRM software. Thus, it would be possible to communicate effectively with your customers on WhatsApp Business API through CRM solutions.
How much does the new WhatsApp CRM feature on Optical CRM work?
The new feature of the software focuses on building and maintaining strong relationships with customers. It comes with various templates to choose from for the messages, which means that instead of creating new messages each time, you can use a pre-designed template. At the same time, there is also adequate scope for personalization. For example, you may edit the templates with information such as the name, invoice numbers, order number, balance payable, and advance amount.
The Optical CRM software was always versatile, with a variety of features. The WhatsApp module is no different either, providing several facilities that optical stores would find useful. For example, you may send eye testing reminders, order readiness notifications, birthday wishes, etc., to the customers using this software solution. Furthermore, the CRM software would operate through your WhatsApp number, thus allowing you to communicate freely with the customers.
How much would you have to shell out?
If you consider using the new WhatsApp CRM feature, you are likely to feel concerned about the costs. However, you may rest assured that, like the rest of our services, the rates we charge for the new feature are quite reasonable. To purchase a WhatsApp instance, you would have to make a one-time payment of INR 1500 (USD 25).
To keep running the CRM WhatsApp feature, you would have to purchase WhatsApp credits. Sending messages to customers for the first time using the WhatsApp CRM would use these credits. However, you would not have to spend credits to continue the conversation. Thus, once you have sent a customer a message and he/she has responded, you can keep chatting for free. This payment structure is quite convenient and fair.
Each credit costs INR 0.45 or USD 0.01 cents. We have come up with multiple credit packages that vary in terms of their validity and the number of credits. Therefore, you may easily choose a credit package that suits your needs.
How do the instances work, and how many do you need?
Once you log in to your Optical CRM Software account, you would have to click on the WhatsApp icon. It would take you to the WhatsApp CRM page, where you would find the option for purchasing a new instance. You may consider an instance to be a copy of the WhatsApp CRM software for a specific number. Without purchasing an instance, you would not be able to use this service.
Once you purchase an instance, it would take you to a page with a QR code. Now all you have to do is link the instance to a WhatsApp number by scanning the QR code. You may now use the same number and thereby the same instance on all your branches. However, if you wish to use different numbers for different branches, you need a separate instance for each branch. The number of instances you need, therefore, is entirely up to you.
What are the benefits of the WhatsApp CRM feature?
The new feature essentially comes with key benefits that would provide your optical retail business with a significant boost. There are enough reasons why WhatsApp is becoming an increasingly popular platform for CRM activities. The WhatsApp Business API comes with several great features, which, together with Optical CRM, can make communication convenient. Some of the key benefits of the new feature are:
- WhatsApp is incredibly popular. This would enable you to reach out to a large number of customers and increase your sales.
- Communicating timely and effectively with the customers helps to build a strong relationship with them. Ultimately, it leads to the growth of a loyal customer base.
- It is easy to seek customer feedback and respond to them through WhatsApp CRM. Thus, optical retail stores can efficiently collect information on potential ways to improve.
- Essentially, it becomes effortless to communicate with the customers. You can provide them with discount coupons and special offers with ease.
- The WhatsApp Business API offers highly customizable solutions. You can easily make adjustments to make it suit your business needs.
- You can implement a great deal of automation, including chatbots when using WhatsApp as a platform for CRM purposes.
- Timely and effective communication with the customers helps to build a good image of the business. As a result, the customers feel that the company is professional in its approach.
What makes Optical CRM stand out from the other WhatsApp CRM solutions?
Of course, there are plenty of CRM software solutions that you could add to your business WhatsApp account. However, several factors make Optical CRM your best choice:
- The Optical CRM software offers a comprehensive range of CRM solutions. These include bar code generation, inventory management, prescription record keeping, and more. Thus, you can enjoy multiple services on the same software.
- We deliver impeccable customer support. You would not have to worry about having to face issues without receiving adequate solutions. We always prioritize the experience of our clients and take every necessary measure to deliver a smooth experience.
- In today’s constantly evolving digital world, it is necessary to use the most sophisticated software and technologies. Therefore, we provide regular updates for our software, adding new features. Most importantly, these upgrades are completely free of cost.
- We understand that not all our clients are very tech-savvy or have used CRM services before. Hence, we provide our customers with adequate training and support for free. In addition, there is no limit on the number of training calls, and you may call us at any time.
- One of the key advantages of our software is its global nature. It can easily adapt to any time zone and currency. More than 4000 stores around the globe use Optical CRM software already.
- Our CRM software does not require you to have the contacts saved on your device. Instead, it can directly send the necessary messages to the relevant numbers.
Is it safe to use the new WhatsApp module of Optical CRM?
Business owners often feel concerned about the safety and security of their business operations while implementing software solutions. However, you may stay assured that the WhatsApp module in Optical CRM Software is completely safe for use. The security of our customers is of paramount importance to us, and we take every possible measure to keep them safe from online threats.
As long as you do not misuse the software, there is no need to worry about your WhatsApp account getting banned. In general, WhatsApp is quite strict about preventing businesses from spamming people with promotional messages. To protect our clients from getting banned due to unintentional mistakes, we have refrained from adding certain features. For instance, the WhatsApp module does not come with an automated coupon generation feature. Sending automated coupons to a bulk number of customers could lead to a ban as WhatsApp would identify it as spam.
Our collaborative vision to work with optical retail stores.
We plan to keep improving our software by adding new features and upgrading the existing ones. We would carry on with our vision for safe, flexible, and quality services. Essentially, CRM software designed specifically for optical businesses is perfect for retail stores in this sector. We would keep on tailoring our services for optical retail stores and helping them grow.
Purchasing a WhatsApp instance on Optical CRM would certainly help you streamline your customer management process. You would enjoy the peace of mind knowing that your customers are receiving timely responses. One of the worst nightmares for retail businesses is lack of communication, as it can easily turn away otherwise loyal customers. The entire process of buying a WhatsApp instance and purchasing credits on the Optical CRM software is also quite easy. We expect the new WhatsApp module to be a grand success.